- Category: Toy Rack
- Created on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 08:01
- Written by Dominic Dimagmaliw
- Hits: 2443
Got these figures during the 1st Toy Expo 2012 by Toy Kingdom during its 3rd day. I was there for the event's VIP night and tried to look for these figures. Unfortunately, they only had Wave 2 figures of ROML at 900 PHP (less 10%). Thankfully, it came for distribution on its 3rd day and we didn't have to wait for noon for it to be distributed -- sign and pay.
Anyway, this release has the regular assortment of figures from the wave (yes, there's a 2nd distribution soon!). The wave includes the following characters:
- Doctor Doom - repainted, same accessories and still the same figure.
- Mystique - same parts as to Madame Hydra but has the Black Widow upper torso and arms.
- X-Force Deadpool - same parts as the one from the 2pack released years ago.
- U.S. Agent - same buck as the Bucky Captain America parts except for the head, arms and belt.
- Punisher - Winter Soldier Body with Nick Fury 2-pack arms and coat -- and loads of accessories.
- Neo Classic Armor Iron Man - New body mold but has the same hands as the 2-Pack Iron Man by Hasbro.
This wave doesn't have a BAF (Build-A-Figure) but it comes with stands similar to what we got from the Hasbro Avengers movie figures but this time, it doesn't have any Avengers logo in it. I would love to discuss my opinion regarding the fact that it doesn't have a BAF but I guess everyone knows how that goes down nowadays. It was earlier discussed that this wave was supposed to be a part of next year's release but Hasbro instead released it this year as "Wave/Series 3" of 2012.
Here are my reviews of each figure:
Neo Classic Armor Iron Man:
Don't forget to like, fav and subscribe!
Check out my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/advocate928
Also, check out my Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/advocatereviews